Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How To Make Whippet Clothes




ON EYES ONLY SEEN IN THE SKY

Today I again have the
nightmare when the two fall into the void.
You have told me again:
"My past is full of shit.

I have at heart only a stone. "
I wanted to mourn, but I can not.
And I've seen blue skies in the ledge

moving as well as a dress, and giving

Amazon soft steps,
increasingly higher and more blue.

clouds crawling, heaven knows,
and white gloves ... Ava Garner
is noon. And do not recognize
in the eyes of anyone. You'll never be happy. Your smile
suddenly it's a fallen angel
in my small hands, where it
all the death, thorough and fair.

And your eyes look
to love letters

Henry Miller ever wrote not Marilyn.

In the midst of tears,
I clean the memories of Paloma
and cut the lawn surrounding the house
as the two were doing at times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment