Saturday, November 17, 2007

Famous Deborah Sampson Quotes

Saturday night, under the tutelage of Don Norton

and necessary Dear colleagues:

is true that the roadblocks have been hard to kick them, and that despite this, I have still the toes of the feet were badly swollen and painful. It is true that asphalt-the only way you can call wherever you leave this body, has not been any makeup for my mug, which is still burning as Argentinazo good arm. It is true that the shell that puts a life is not proof of anything he has experienced before. It is certainly true that the speed of trains that drive this road has left me more than naked ...
Hence, and a pair of sides is that the time to do crazy things like Don Norton falls back to the table.
As you know, BarreCultura SA, the company that had sent them to make hats with the name of this blog (and they were very nice eh, I had already ordered one), seeing the strength of our loyal fans, seeing the excitement expressed in a read-let me-what-I-want, when they realize that did not have enough fingers or hands count (and not fueled by use of the feet), well, threatened with tempting offers, very, very mad bidders to N. Infova sign. Until a puppy cocker put on the list! (Unfortunately). But there were all to give encouragement in a cry: Firm, Infova, sign, follow on with it! Bueh
And between them and NGOs SalvaLocos campaign I had created such confusion, not knowing if I grab the handles and pulling the company invite a beer that these kids, or if you bet big smiles and keep adding to this space, thinking a little further to fall one day at the office of these guys (those of BarreCultura) and provide a hostile take over your company in exchange for a couple of old manuscripts.
Finally, there are some comments that I have ground the soul ... and so many around that do not even read these pages ... I wish I had them all here with me for sharing with others.
And the latter has given me an idea. Idea that I will not forward and turns to surprise. But I'll give a clue:
This blog is going to go to hell, haha. I mean that will change enough. The more comment
any post, in any way (no "I do not comment xq not know what to say), like it or not, good or bad, whatever, I'm going to help a new project.
A new project of an old project. One old man who takes a new form. This blog is two years: Time to give it life. And it also depends on who enters and read.
On the other hand, old job back now project as well. I'm talking about the big book that I published last year (that I made like 20 copies, ha). Will blog again. Let's see what cool ... I'll post the URL as soon as you have.

So good, I'll be here for anyone who fails sleep at night. Here is forever, not because of me, but to Blogger, this place that I wish it were you that mine. In these hidden items, because I always wrote on lined sheets in this Word inevitable, because few times I wrote on paper, this time falling gently on my skin, because the day has given me no reason to say anything, as always live to tell it better, but not like night life, even if they know others so very difficult at times, so as to return to greet Don Norton and let the magic continue giving birth, and the sauce needles in recompense watch, I caught the music, I unwrap and cover for me neo-nudity my chords, lyrics and a good scream like Serj Tankian, what type, for some god ... what!

So, I look forward with you ... or do not expect to follow.

to victory!
Yours, N.
Infova

0 comments:

Post a Comment