Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hans Steam Cleaner Stores Sold In




Oh ... oh, oh. What continues Friday night. What a waste, what a bear's ... Stuck
of femininity, comprised one hundred twenty percent for perfumes and not random. Unattainable that Buenavista away, fool, on the other. Feel me at all, austere and tits gale outside, dessert in the end, disenchanting serrano, soul mate, musicón inbound and outbound.
They ate the bar bites!
my life wrote on napkins! Sitting
waited the gall ...
smiled frequently Sitting ...
Liquide to the moments of drinks with chervecha.
spent the brunette and said nothing. She was wrapped in charisma adventurous, in that go far to leave. He spent the brunette young woman and said nothing, and waved it to do, but went and dragged the tables and chairs, lazy and poor. And with his hand pointed to the front drew signs to outdo his life (mine attacked because I knew him), and humble the crazy left the room, went and shook my hand, and looked but sought my hand, and continued Unmatched crazy at night, and promised her ground me black hair, like a promise to shake your wishes batucada blacks: a beast, what else could dub, a beast ... what else I could criticize. People who
was little, murga that greeted singing, down, fade to black for murga InfoV to the wiles of Infova s \u200b\u200bdim, the little shit will with someone. Pouf Pa (!-¡) renegade Affection! Toss the butt out the window. I'm with him until he calms the truth. I'm leaving ... thinking if I should return to your eyes, your eyes and you know last quarter ...
Your eyes. Remember your body overnight. Your hair tangling my blood. You all, all, all. Among those who drag tables and chairs, among the furrows left by the move, including obscure disco lights, among them I looked and you were right in the corner mean beauty, as the words were not said or wrong, as in TV to get you and keep you busy, to find you and tell you that on Friday it had killed punches, which is better and we were going to kill us elsewhere, to beat snout to snout, sex with love sex and love goes out.
So ephemeral are the loves of these nights, until it is time to re-count ...
So-so, so alone ...
Sun Tan-tan-do

0 comments:

Post a Comment