Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gay Baths Sacramento California

About 3 months later ... The Cold Part

opened, (?) The window to show something ...
wanted the kid just that he was alive.
Or that was conscious in spite of autism. Or
still humming despite autism.

What is the bottom of the blog is not a hit counter is a counter of lost years. Pass the crazy meant something, but always ended up showing her ass, or falling within two hours, if not cayando.


Then he thought: I take a picture, hang it on Facebook with the name of dog, but ah ... was an old idea and used.

Then he thought again: I take a picture, hang it on Facebook with the name of a dog and I hope to see it and write mine, "the nickname is because you like the Bulldogs?" And so bring a nice chat which could start like "nah, I hate the Bulldogs and Arnet ads."
most tender ...

Then, after a while, he realized that he could scarcely think. Or he did not like, that was bad, that every argument that lasted more than a second and fastened on his neck as tight, a feeling horrible, annoying. I wanted to say something and why not leave a bitch. And I had to think to say and think why could not say without thinking. Very uncomfortable. Also uncomfortable because he planted in front of those eyes that they realized that they thought about the hell he was thinking.
And he, at that time, I thought, so to speak, simply crack. In removing the hand of the neck, if I wanted to squeeze, to squeeze in another hand, that I invited but did not bother, they were not me-I neurons.
All this, of course, you could see in his face, and big men's eyes to be planted in front with intrigue, the friend ended up showing ass.

later returned to the room, hunted the cell and took a photo of a painted window his life.
was returning to his own, to look at a screen that depicts their lives.
And wait another three months.


0 comments:

Post a Comment