Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where To Buy Pinkies For Snakes In Brisbane

night

Victoria Frances





night night night, sweet night
night
no, che?









all starts in the black. Any party
crazy black silky touch, that are crossed with the nose and lips. And what mattered were not fair, they were like water slipping through my fingers, with its own brightness, with the usual perfume, and black water between my fingers.
the call went out to a dim light, white light that shines but I do not see. White chocolate clear light that travels his nose and lips.

Think about before ...

What do you do on my balcony? You asked .
I ate the lifetime for a moment. All the excuses were silly, but could not say that there down to view your photos. Then I saw the effort you made for angry, just to face challenge and I thought again as before:
about two hours since we met, but had to return home sending mail memories yours ready.

Going a little further back, I have seen in the effort not to show more sympathy than the conventionally normal. And I have you safe too have fallen into evidence, because, besides you, me too I see things just happen.
However, nothing was said all that, because we know that the best way to tell is to do. So we opted for another round, which also was conventionally required.

thought not find behind the glass, I swear. Many want to play what I feel fantastic at times, but, being you, or you, then make sure I got the surprise of your presence is not possible. Nevertheless
, caught me in flagrante (and luckily did not see at that moment he had stepped on a plant you.)

Perhaps at that time did you spend your hand in front of my face to test my conscience, perhaps a bit of alarm, sure, but finally turned to me and I could not say a word because all the excuses were mine. Just laughed. I reached large mug because, apart from feeling ridiculous, was a beauty to see you trying to put a face of challenge, while were leaving and noted that it could not dominating your face was the joy of seeing me there, as well boludo , caught in the attempt to spy on something, to know you a little bit outside the law, to browse, even at the distance, those pictures that you swore that neither the goal had been.

How did that moment of quiet.

killed me when you left you broke and the need to declare that what he was doing was conventionally unacceptable, it was wrong, that how, why, a bum on your balcony fall where, doing what needed judge, but, but I was ... and that was stronger than you, and I knew because I see things when they happen, as you were with my big smile, like saying I will not hold the joy of seeing you, even criminal, and that we can never prevent our eyes betray us.

Then came the walk to think about later:
if the return was filed for other days, other days would be for other things come full circle or forgotten, what was in it? What was favorable in that while conventionally? Morochito mine in white skin scraping chocolate is my beard. You've wanted to enter, good, that was already there. And do you acordás around the balcony? What a fool, what kind. Do not kiss your neck for now, I think that could be spent and would be a shame. I stop for a your chest, because I chose one and stay there with the black water that nourishes my fingers, with the usual perfume, with the desire to win unparalleled today than it ever better filters in your face, your eyes on photos that you brought things have not happened yet and nobody has seen.

do you see coming, brunette. Do not get mad at the plant and for the photos.
I know I should have waited to Friday, invite you to place uniko our, or our future, and conform to the precepts. But I fell out of favor, or by the grace of god on a place in yours and look, or Look, what turned out to be jerk bold, funky smile explanation why, but my dark hair, while given how well we found in this space. I can not even be able or want or what to wear face of circumstance, if there is no disguise that conceals us even just if I will not get back up where I came from, if there is my house and not you, if here are your photos and I and you who have come because you know there is nothing to say, but do ... do what we want without stopping in conventions.

Cherish your hair is a response to a constant question.
There is nothing to wake me if hair, skin ...
As if we had been naked on the balcony, without fear, without care ... as if that kiss was forever.
Yo, not much, but sometimes, my face took off your chest and look at you wondering ... What

guardian of life that we might be drunk over?

0 comments:

Post a Comment