Sunday, October 14, 2007

Disney Cruise Secrets

to post it, do I care ...

After suffering a pathetic neglect, this letter I think he took chacho, or Zegobia, or anyone ...

Viz

What am for all of them? I used to wonder, what kind of being encapsulated in sharp skins that do not touch, they do not sell ... I wandered years in the most inhospitable corridors fuckultad breaking my coconut that I drop a miserable idea, one. I have made hundreds of cigar ashes of poor quality, sitting out there where people go and not look, do not respond, it looks like you, you always evaluates and gives you enough, fails, use the same disagreements over and again. Until, tired of not shiver in the water and suffered no embarrassing shortages of words, I find myself with some surprise that just might bring "sucucho."
Now I know. Cover does not scare evil or graves, but now I understand: I'm his invisible friend. I've been left in the pocket of "the troops" but there I am. I am what they see, what I do, they do not know. I hid around the building in silence as a fellow to be torn from snout to be and in the meantime, come under the good hand to break the magic, I summarize to exist as they have not seen, as they do not know what does not.
But the live performance of "Piti" Target has turned to shit with laughter and clapped me with great slap back. So it's time to say enough. It does not matter that all alarms begin to scream. It does not matter that sadness covering his eyes. Hovering just begin, shy awakening of my discovery, a glamorous tear here, a painful sting there and the gradual abandonment of the capsule taped. No more blowing obsessive ghosts in the gatherings of nowhere, no more afraid to send them to happens. Little by little I see. In very comfortable fees paid me. I'm going to translate into facts for your smile belongs to me, on facts of which I like and call me, the best I get, those that capture my essence.
Server, then, as agreed. And I am not claiming anything. And the beer is taken from the peak uninvited. I am therefore taking advantage of a small clearing, trusting lives to what is perceptible by sight, but not to forget, comrades! Blessed are those who believe without seeing, those who dare to palmar, those who hear the odd song. Beautiful ... that all sections of fog and fear have all committed the sin of reaching bumping my forehead and a flood of light alcohols and laughed at me when

I'm invisible, I admit, but sensitive to beauty.

Dear friend,
see.

Your Invisible Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment