Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pitfalls Of Semi Permanent Makeup

"Comfortably Numb? For my friend invisible


think so ... Linda
night to celebrate. More red lights burning in the pale ceiling of the everyday. Crashes, screams, gets up, takes place as an awakening into a gray lethargy, but ... With whom do, brothers? Ah, ah, ah ... only consistent determinant of the distance. Let my wishes in school twelve, Surrender the kiss on the corner of indesiciĆ³n. Shared a bed-blanket-dreams with nothing material to unleash the ilsusiĆ³n, comfortable or imagine, among all this dough of good and bad times armed as for those who like (at least soon) played long-short life you have.
A kiss on my cheek. I know are hundreds and hundreds for each trip. Tyre
then clogs in bed and stretch covers. Embrace the night and pointed to the dreams that I will wish you tomorrow, but today a little more, rather than to always tomorrow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment