Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alcohol Temporary Driver's Licence




THE OTHER

MYSELF ran like a devil by black film that alley where only a few meters from a street lamp lit just enough to distinguish the silhouettes of my pursuers. I thought for a moment that was lost. And I stopped at the entrance of a house that I'm not sure why I was familiar, whose door was ajar. I went in without hesitation. I climbed the stairs. And I checked, trembling and breathless, that there, in a room, do not know how, "I was myself lying in bed helpless. I sat on an old chair and lie me a cigarette. The skeletal moonlight seeping through the curtains gently. I knew they would soon arrive. Sure you know where I was. It was a matter of time. I rocked in his chair, while hurrying smoking. And waited.

I woke up suddenly, startled by an absurd nightmare, and I knew I had escaped once again. I saw the bed violently disrupted. Breathe easy.

They'd taken him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment