Friday, July 30, 2010

Do Cars Burn Gas In Park




MUSIC AND ELISA

Milo Manara

Among other things, today is my birthday is Saturday and so, beautifully naked on the balcony, Elisa plays for me the cello under the whitest full moon, like a wolf beautifully human. Thus, it is hard to imagine that I discovered sex and music together. Since then never give up music. He shows me the notes as long as I do not want to learn as I imagine her pussy like a hot cup of sweet tea, as an honors for my fingers. Touch a button and says, "do." Touch another button and say "sun." The re la, do re la, do re mi fa sol fa me fa sunshine re. Owned by the sound of the night, gently touch the beauty of his pale torso, or pink nipples and French, as well as the keys of a piano. She sings on the inside, I'm sure, as it does outside. I touch his back with my left hand and exquisite spider rapidly descended apologizing while until one of my little fingers, either, she does not care, gently penetrates and quiet music and a pair of glowing eyes and a sharp spitting teeth on his lower lip. And it shows that good at something. And I run toward it quickly, looking into her eyes as a musician look at your keyboard. And while she stands dripping like a marble Venus under the rain thorough sweat. Sol fa re mi, fa sol re mi. And Elisa shines under the huge pearl of semen is the moon in the course of his nights. Sol fa re mi, fa sol re mi. And you can not write while running.

... And time is and I try to do your dictation so that you can go to fuck with others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment