Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(lowes Or Home Depot) 2009 Grow Light




Microstories SOME "GOOD"

1.

REPENTANCE DE CASANOVA

I know now my exfuturas lovers, I'll never have, said in his deathbed, the old Casanova. I loved half of what I wanted to love and have been married twice what I should get married. And he leaned on his life, he so old, like a broken stick, she so old.

2. Some forget



are absurd in my last lover did not forget that I ever knew, and as if I had forgotten it twice.

3.

FORMER PARTNER OF DREAMS

We have learned to love immediately, rather than spinning around and around in the bed we have to learn not to rest immediately.

4. WORK



After finishing his portrait on the Kahlo Diego Rivera could do nothing but hit.

5.

UNTIL DEATH DO U.S. PART

Upon awakening, the rapist was still there. I prepared breakfast as usual.

6.



MR HYDE Jekyll has begun to shave in the mirror, but see how, from time to time, it diverts the other hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment