Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sample Used Car Sale Contract




THE CENTAUR AND THE SIREN

Eros is very willful. This woman, except in moments of happiness, has not been imagined by me. Too much irony for my hideous fate. Festejaré not ever. Although she wants to kiss me, kiss me but it nevertheless achieved, overnight, on the beach under the full moon, never celebrate such designs. She loves me and not love her, she waits for me and I hesitated a moment, she suspects that there may be another, I swear it's the only one, and she cries more I deny it, and look into my eyes and believes, and is about to kiss and make up my lips to his neck and his torso and abdomen, sliding here, pausing there, a young and athletic and ardent intercourse impossible. Another one for the gods, who laugh with infinite cruelty, suspicious, in the bland Olympus, magnificent erection while back my tears to the forest.

and rumbling in the ground fast the furious hoofs of his limbs. He is the man which, sad times, never missing, I had imagined, but Aphrodite is extremely capricious. Had confessed to an oversight, while hitting over and over again, furiously, scales the wall of its extraordinary anatomy, until suddenly drew blood crack beautifully. And yet, he was already far, far away from their charm and their domains. She left for the remote Citeres while throwing against the sky, a sorrowful song of sadness and bequeathed his body behind a trail crimson and swimmer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment