Friday, April 22, 2011

Laura Gemser Watch Streaming




POEM homespun

At least I hope,
you and you start to look for in vain a heart

under the carpet, ignoring
blouse hanging lamp,
or in a book open
in a corner,
do not know the fon
d or your average as networks,
or ordering the clothes in the drawers,
the night when you came

left his jacket on the back light,
and forgotten on the moon that
mirror between two dark green garter
-equal enemy-
mates who put me in a dream of hope fingers.
At least I hope,
for one thing or another,
you and you start to look in vain for my unclean heart
homespun
in the morning paper between sheets of newspaper
together for breakfast,
against the hard taste of happiness,
or left the note on the piano last night, and that chord
any to caress you
whispers in his ear that I have good luck.
might be possible, when I least expect
,

your eyes,

green grass under the sun rises the blind,

color shade and comfort
not meet alone. __________________Sin
But
if you look a little
just a little is enough,
you go, my heart brought me
in the way you turn the doorknob.
And it opens
as a flower opens,
so suddenly.
__________Y
know that among all the land held by
you have come to stay in mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment