Friday, April 8, 2011

Serie Tv Center Pro Pinnacle





HAIKUS STREET AND OTHER BONSAI (FIRST CENTURY)

I

A white cat rubbed against shingles.
The moon in jealousy.

II

I have seen stars fall:
tiger paws in the snow.

III
Among the lilies, butterfly

learn to love their wings.

IV

Aurora is water on the hood of the car.
sun on glass. Nothing
V


redder the light in your mouth
under the lights. VI


rain in heat and wet asphalt

as your mouth. VII


In the string,
your clothes in the sun
dream last night. VIII



rain Turn the heat of an umbrella
and our embrace. IX


is always another. No one crosses two times

the street. X



stopped the car to see more rain
run with you. XI


rains on my bed.

The phone rings and not you. Abandoned


XII, lipstick
your dreams
other kisses. Your
XIII

torn stockings,
to ride on the taxi, I forgot
. XIV


hear on the streets, chasing
of both,
only your footsteps. Raisins

XV
running. The puddles were becoming excited

under her dress. Drop

XVI

drop your lipstick wet. Water
water. XVII

air

counted a string of
leaves on the sidewalks. XVIII



salt drops are
Sara's eyes in the moonlight. XIX


Pasa life. The glass

bus pass your eyes. XX



The heartbreak is to see your red socks
pass by. XXI


Among the grass,
under your skin, slowly
air talks. XXII


played the accordion white
air
of an open book. XXIII


stiletto heel
weaver of dreams,
spinning my eyes. XXIV


reverberates between the toes
rain:
glass beads. Puzzled

XXV
a puddle
captures your ankle. Presume
water. Rain


XXVI shattered ...

know the sea only so much pain. XXVII


Today melee
water enters the water.
Rain and more rain. XXVIII


Make rain puddle April

that all tread. XXIX


rain kiss you ... And the rain

seeps through the cracks.
XXX

Rainy day.
The
red lips is not the same. He
XXXI

rain soaked trails

to heel. XXXII



The rain falls in the water clock. Paris
timeless. XXXIII


take my tears.
and eclipses every tear.
Only a tissue. XXXIV



want my lips red footprint
step in your lipstick. XXXV


You yawned
faced bad dream.
still alone. XXXVI



Any planet would be unmanageable
while you dance. XXXVII


Your lips have
the shape of my lips.
not be repeated. XXXVIII


Your foot in the pool. A concentric wave

me wet chest. XXXIX


open your eyes.

contemplate with you in the morning. XL


I have already put
sleepwear.
But no rush. XLI


know
bite your lips when you kiss me
memory.


XLII is not a reflection. Dive

a woman by the windows. XLIII


saw mouths open windows

as you passed. XLIV


Occasionally
deepest diving
your window.
XLV


heaven depends on when and where and how I
you surround yourself. XLVI



Delata a game the child's reality.
No game to love. XLVII


I shows the dawn
first babbling.
understand the world. XLVIII


When you kiss me,
assume certain risks.
pass the hours. XLIX


The dinner did.
I wanted to have dinner twice.
I never quench.

L

She and I, as a king and a queen-
be an empire. LI


Cuesta thousand kisses
although two letters make
with which you play. LII


lose the clothes
pero nunca ese miedo.
Mi piel en blanco.

LIII
Conmigo pierdes
el miedo al folio en blanco
de tus caderas.

LIV
No digo nada
-como quien ve un Tiziano-
cuando me miras.

LV
Guardo memoria
-para olvidar el frío-
de tus dos manos.

LVI
La furia, el ruido.
Un iceberg en llamas.
Deshielo y muelles.

LVII
Cierra los ojos.
No dejes que la noche
lo sepa todo.

LVIII
Cultivo el miedo.
Arrasando tu ausencia,
guardo que llegues.

LIX
Abres tú el mapa,
la alfombra que nos lleva
a un reino white. LX



eyes plan to the cloudless sky
between the sheets. LXI



Any word could be the last.
love you forever. LXII


dreams happen. The alarm

and you're with me. LXIII


After you,
the aurora is only a symptom that was
night. LXIV


Red
your breath flaming crimson
burns my eardrums. LXV



The knives in your mouth
bite my innocent eyes. LXVI


I want nothing. I just want the mouth

I prevent it. LXVII



In every love there is a body that loves
and one is loved. LXVIII



love you so much already
I have a little less of you. LXIX


You, love,
can go far.
always up to you. LXX



Give me your mouth and teach me to kiss
for a moment. LXXI



I never get tired of not knowing who you
and discover yourself. LXXII


dance with me.

around the sun And dance with you. LXXIII


The sea does not happen.
But the sea is not the same
a moment ago. LXXIV


Raindrops,
for your body wet,
are the stars. LXXV


My old life

now looks like a museum in your memory. LXXVI


naked ... I will
It's like opening the box strong
a dream. LXXVII


Can you fly?
And open your two legs:
aircraft wing. LXXVIII


It's spring:

flammable material between the toes. LXXIX


In the garden,
tattooed by light,
grows a rose. LXXX


carry in his mouth kiss

memory that I did not. LXXXI


is so ridiculous

a few lines about you. LXXXII



Night deep wound that opens
in such clothing. LXXXIII



my fill I now bite my lip
you drunk. Work

LXXXIX
time grass cutter

of hope.

XC Short

phone networks and
night falls on your lap. XCI


you smell the air. A clean clothes smell

our roof. XCII


I know it's true.
When I watch the rain, sound
your eyes. XCIII


You close the book. There

most beautiful book you naked. XCIV


When I kiss you speak the language

your red lipstick. Seeking


XCV
words in the mouth of the wolf
the dictionary. XCVI



windows are parts of another puzzle
when ignited. XCVII

air

Deck cards of another autumn
the sidewalks. XCVIII



water in your mouth that hides itself
in my mouth. XCIX



Your eyes dripped all
world peace from the rain.

C
Between the Sheets,

the shadow of love is silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment